D25601K 1-3/4″ SDS Max Combination Hammer
D25601K 1-3/4″ SDS Max Combination Hammer is a high-performance drill powered by 8 joules of impact energy that protects professionals with reduced vibration felt at the handles using the Active Vibration Control® technology.
Dewalt D25601K SDS Max Rotary Hammer
Features & Specs
- SHOCKS – Active Vibration Control reduces vibration felt by the user at the handles. A Perform and Protect feature.
- 8.0 joules of impact energy provides fast drilling and powerful chipping
- 13.5 amp high-performance motor provides high performance & overload protection
- Electronic variable speed dial allows the user to control the speed of drilling or chipping while maintaining speed under load
- Rear handle mount increases user comfort in down-drilling applications
- Electronic Soft Start provides the user more control when the trigger is pulled.
- Compatible with DWH050K drilling dust extraction system.
- Chipping function allows for fast demolition of walls and correction work on floors.
- Trigger lock on reduces user fatigue while chipping ONLY.
- Compatible with DWH053K chiseling dust extraction system.
- Amps 13.5 Amps
- Blows/Min 1,430 – 2,840 bpm
- Chipping Yes
- Chuck Type SDS Max
- Clutch Integral
- Impact Energy 8.0 Joules
- No Load Speed 210 – 415 rpm
- Optimal Concrete Drilling 3/4 – 1-1/4 in
- Power Tool Type Corded
- Tool Length 18.6 in
- Tool Weight 15.1 lbs
- Vibration Control Yes – Shocks™
- Vibration Measurement 9.1
- Wood/Steel Drilling No in
- 360 Side Handle
- Kit Box