DEWALT D25762K SDS Max Rotary Hammer
- SHOCKS – Active Vibration Control® Reduces vibration felt by the user at the handles. A Perform and Protect feature.
- 2-stage clutch for maximum control in bind-up situations. A Perform and Protect feature.
- 15.5 Joules of impact energy provides maximum performance in drilling & chipping
- 15 Amp motor provides maximum overload protection & power
- Electronic Variable Speed allows the user to control the speed of drilling or chipping while maintaining speed under load.
- Rear handle mount means less bending over when using tool in down drilling applications
- Trigger lock on reduces user fatigue while chipping
- Electronic Soft Start provides the user more control when the trigger is pulled.
- Modular design allows easy access to switch, motor, cordset, brushes and gear case for ease of service
- Kit Box
- 360 side handle
- Users Guide
|Max. Drilling Capacity (Concrete)||525mm|
|Max. Drilling Capacity (Breaktdrough Bit)||80mm|
|Max. Drilling Capacity (Core Bit)||150mm|
|Lengtd x Height||561x272mm|
|Optimal Concrete Drilling||1″ – 1-3/4″|
|Vibration Control||Yes – SHOCKS®|
|Vibration Measurement||9.3 m/s2|
|No Load Speed||125-250rpm|
|Blows/Min||1,150 – 2,304bpm|
|Clutch||Yes – 2-Stage CTC®|