Continous Hot Dip Galvanizing line, technology by Bronx Australia
SKIN PASS MILL
Improve mechanical properties, surface and flatness
– Easy to be painted and welded
– The only one galvanealed steel made in Indonesia
– Available thickness up to 3.80 mm
– Having a super corrosion resistance
|CHEMICAL COMPOSITION OF BASE METAL
a.cold rolled steel (JIS G 3141)
b.hot rolled steel (JIS G 3131)
FLATNESS (JIS G 3302)
a.Hot Rolled Base Metal
b.Cold rolled Base Metal
COATING MASS STANDARD (SNI 07-2053-2006)
THICKNESS TOLERANCES OF BASE METAL (NOMINAL THICKNESS)
a. SNI 07-2053-2006 (unit.mm) CRC
b.JIS G 3302 (unit.mm) CRC
c.JIS G 3302 (unit.mm) HRC-Commercial Quality
d.JIS G 3302 (unit.mm) HRC-Structural Quality
CLASSIFICATION and DESIGNATION
MECHANICAL PROPERTIES (JIS G 3302)
a.Hot Rolled Base Metal
For grade SGHC, the yield point and tensile strength are normally at least 205 N/mm2 and 270 N/mm2 respectively.
b.Cold Rolled Base Metal
- When non-aging property for the sheet and coil of SGCD3 is required, this property shall be guarantedfor the period of 6 months.
- For nominal thickness less than 0.25mm, tension test shall not, as a rule, be conducted.
- For grade SGCC, the yield point and tensile strength are normally at minimum 205 N/mm2 and 270 N/mm2 respectively.
- SGCH material are not subjected to annealing, usually having Rockwell Hardness (HRB) of 85 or more or a Vicker Hardness (VH) 170 or more. (The test load may be chosen appropriately).
PRODUCT AVAILABILITY OF GALVANEALED
SUPER LOKFOM GALVANEALED STORAGE
|–||Sheets/coils have to be stored in a dry place (not humid), with good air circulationand protected from rain, wate spill, corrosive chemical, dew, ground, and other dirt.|
|–||If there is wet surface during storage, sheets/coils should be dried first before they put in storage.|
|–||Sheets/coils have to be covered with tarpaulin or other water proof material.There should be a gap between cover and sheets/coils to allow air circulation.|
|–||Direct contact to earth, floor, dirt, waste, and water spill are not allowed.|
|–||During storage/usage/transportation, friction between sheets/coils should be avoided, because sharp edges of the sheets/coils can cause scratches to the surface of the other sheets/coils.|
|–||Aviod water accumulation between sheets/coils.It causes water stains on the surface, called water defect.|