MAKITA HM 1810 – AVT ANTI VIBRATION CONCRETE HAMMER 1100 IPM / 2000w
Lowest-in-class vibration. Highest-in-class demolition efficiency. 63 Joules.
– AVT: Counter weight mechanism helps to reduce vibration.
– Highly recommended to manage exposure of vibration to the body.
– Double Insulation, Anti-Vibration Technology and HEX Shank. Tool sold without bit.
Continuous rating input
Impacts per minute
Dimensions (L x W x H)
|824 x 148 x 624mm|
Power supply cord
- POWER : 15 AMP motor to tackle demanding jobs
- COMFORT : Makita’s exclusive AVT® counterbalance system reduces vibration
- DURABILITY : Automatic brush cut-out system for longer tool life
- CONVENIENCE : 16.4 ft. long power cord for easy maneuverability
- INCLUDES : Hex wrench
Tough on concrete, not on you. Makita’s hard-hitting HM1810 70 lb. Breaker Hammer is equipped with Anti-Vibration Technology (AVT), an exclusive counterbalance system that reduces vibration. The result is more efficient hitting on the concrete and less vibration in the tool – and the tool user.
15 AMP Power
The HM1810 with AVT® is engineered to be the most efficient breaker hammer In its class with a 15 AMP motor that provides 1,110 BPM and 63 joules of impact energy with less vibration. In addition, it has an automatic brush cut-off system that protects the commutator, and a warning indicator lamp for longer tool life.
More Work, Less Vibration
The HM1810 is equipped with AVT, Makita’s exclusive counterbalance system that reduces vibration for more efficient hitting power. The breaker hammer also has lower noise at just 107dB. The HM1810 weighs 71.3 lbs. and has large side handles with an easy-to-operate switch control for better control and comfort. For added convenience, the HM1810 has a 16.4 ft. cord, and accepts the popular 1-1/8 inch hex steel shank for a wide variety of breaker hammer accessories.
Versatile Design for a Range of Applications
The HM1810 with AVT® is a hard-hitting breaker hammer for digging, chipping and breaking. Its superior efficiency, versatility and comfort make the HM1810 an ideal breaker hammer for landscapers, pool installers, electricians, plumbers, masons, remodelers, and general contractors seeking a best-in-class industrial quality 70 lb. breaker hammer.
- Powerful 15 AMP motor delivers 46.5 ft.lbs. of impact energy to handle the most demanding applications
- Fixed movement handles for more control and better accuracy
- AVT® is an internal counterbalance system that greatly reduces vibration and directs more impact energy to the work surface for increased user comfort and greater productivity
- Automatic brush cut-off protects commutator from damage for longer tool life
- Shorter profile design, engineered for easier movement around uneven surfaces
- L.E.D. power light indicates switch failure or cord damage
- AC/DC switch for use with alternative power source
- Large, easy-to-operate switch for operator comfort and control
- 16.4 ft. jobsite cord for greater versatility
- Makita Motor Advantage engineered with field core interlocking steel laminations, dual ball bearing armature and more copper commutator bars, increasing energy transfer efficiency for more power and longer tool life
- Blows Per Minute : 1,100 BPM
- Impact Energy (ft.lbs.) : 46.5
- Impact Energy (Joules) : 63 J
- AMPS : 15
- Noise Level : 107 dB
- Vibration (m/s²) : 9
- Bit Type : 1-1/8″ Hex
- Cord Length (ft) : 16.4′
- Overall Length : 32-1/2″
- Net Weight : 71.3 lbs