MAKITA JN 1601 – EFFICIENT NIBBLER MACHINE 1.6mm / 550w
- Precise, curved and straight cuts from slim and powerful performer
- Cuts flat and corrugated sheet metal with the same die
- Rotatable die for ease of operation via supplied spanner
- Note: When cutting aluminium a coolant such as CRC, WD40 or INOX spray is required
- POWER : 5 AMP motor delivers 2,200 SPM
- CONVENIENCE : Die rotates 360°; large 1/4″ stroke
- CAPACITY : Cuts up to 16 gauge mild steel and 18 gauge stainless steel
- COMFORT : Less weight (3.6 lbs.) for continuous use
- INCLUDES : Wrenches
The Makita JN1601 Nibbler die rotates 360 deg. The Makita JN1601 Nibbler has a large 1/4 stroke for clean and precise work in keystone plate, deck plate and other corrugated sheet materials. The JN1601 has an ergonomic and slim body design for easy gripping, is extremely light for easy handling, and has a built-in thickness gauge for convenience. The JN1601 has an easy punch and die replacement for less down time.
- For clean and precise work in keystone plate, deck plate and other sheet materials
- Slim and ergonomic body design for easy gripping
- Die rotates 360°; large 1/4″ stroke
- Extremely light (weighs only 3.6 lbs.) for easier handling
- Small circumference barrel grip design
- Lock-on sliding switch for continuous operation
- Built-in thickness gauge for convenience
- Easy punch and die replacement for reduced down time
- Externally accessible carbon brushes for greater serviceability
- Double insulated
- Capacity (aluminum) : 10 ga. ( mm)
- Capacity (mild steel) : 16 ga. ( mm)
- Capacity (stainless) : 18 ga. ( mm)
- Strokes Per Minute : 2,200 SPM
- Cutting Radius (inner edge) : 1-3/4″
- Cutting Radius (outer edge) : 2″
- AMPS : 5
- Overall Length : 10-1/4″
- Net Weight : 3.6 lbs.
- Capacity (aluminum, ga.) : 10 ga.
- Capacity (mild steel, ga.) : 16 ga.
- Capacity (stainless, ga.) : 18 ga.
- Power Type : Corded
- Shipping Weight : 5.28 lbs.