MAKITA JN 3201 J – CLEAN CUT NIBBLER MACHINE 3.2mm / 710w
- COMFORT : Well balanced with a rubberized soft grip handle
- CONVENIENCE : Built-in thickness gauge
- EFFICIENCY : Convenient chip disposal located below cutting material
- VERSATILITY : Small cutting radius (4-3/4”) for precision applications
- INCLUDES : Punch, Die, Hex Wrench, Spanner Wrench
The Makita 10 Gauge Nibbler (model JN3201) features a powerful 6.2 Amp motor for continuous operation in up to 10-gauge mild steel or 13-gauge stainless steel. A built-in thickness gauge means more convenience, and all ball and needle bearings promote longer tool life. The Makita JN3201 also features easy punch and die replacement for less downtime, and double insulation for longer tool life. The JN3201 is engineered for less noise (only 81 dB(A)) for continuous operation.
- Less noise at 81 dB(A) for continuous operation
- Well balanced with a rubberized soft grip handle for greater comfort
- Built-in thickness gauge for added convenience
- Refined design at only 7.4 lbs.
- Lock-on switch for continuous operation
- Ideal for metal cutting up to 10 gauge mild steel and 13 gauge stainless steel
- Highly visible line-of-sight for precise pattern following
- Convenient chip disposal below cutting material to minimize damage to cutting surface
- Small cutting radius (4-3/4” inner edge, 5-1/16” outer edge) for precision applications
- Easy punch and die replacement for reduced downtime on the job
- Hex wrench storage on the tool for operator convenience
- Capacity (aluminum) : 10 ga. ( mm)
- Capacity (mild steel) : 10 ga. ( mm)
- Capacity (stainless) : 13 ga. ( mm)
- Strokes Per Minute : 1,300 SPM
- Cutting Radius (inner edge) : 4-3/4″
- Cutting Radius (outer edge) : 5-1/16″
- AMPS : 6.2
- Overall Length : 8-1/2″
- Net Weight : 7.5 lbs.
- Capacity (aluminum, ga.) : 10 ga.
- Capacity (mild steel, ga.) : 10 ga.
- Capacity (stainless, ga.) : 13 ga.
- Power Type : Corded
- Shipping Weight : 8.8 lbs.