MAKITA JS 3201 J – DURABLE SHEAR MACHINE 3./ 710w
- COMFORT : Well balanced with a rubberized soft grip handle
- CONVENIENCE : Built-in thickness gauge
- DURABILITY : Large, easily replaceable blades with 8 cutting edges each
- VERSATILITY : Tight 2” cutting radius
- INCLUDES : Hex wrench, shear blade set and thickness gauge
The Makita 10 Gauge Shear (model JS3201) combines power and improved ergonomics for a range of metal cutting applications. The powerful 6.2 AMP motor delivers 1,600 SPM, with a minimum cutting radius of 2” for precision applications. Additional features include a lock-on switch for continuous operation, and a built-in thickness gauge for added convenience.
The JS3201 weighs only 7.4 lbs., with a well balanced design and rubberized soft grip handle for greater comfort. The JS3201 is engineered for cutting sheet metal and metal decking, and is ideal for a full range of applications including production sheet metal, architectural sheet metal, sheet metal fabrication, decking, roofing, signs, and more.
- Less noise at 81 dB(A) for continuous operation
- Tight 2” cutting radius for greater versatility
- Lock-on switch for continuous operation
- Built-in thickness gauge for convenience
- Refined design at only 7.4 lbs. for increased control
- Large, easily replaceable blades with 8 cutting edges each
- Well balanced with a rubberized soft grip handle for greater comfort
- Engineered to cut without the material loss in kerf typically associated with nibblers
- Highly visible line-of-sight for precise pattern following
- Engineered for cutting sheet metal and metal decking.
- Capacity (aluminum) : 9 ga. ( mm)
- Capacity (mild steel) : 10 ga. ( mm)
- Capacity (stainless) : 13 ga. ( mm)
- Strokes Per Min. : 1,600
- Cutting Radius : 2″
- AMPS : 6.2
- Overall Length : 8-3/8″
- Net Weight : 7.4 lbs.
- Capacity (mild steel, ga.) : 10 ga.
- Capacity (stainless, ga.) : 13 ga.
- Strokes Per Minute : 1,600 SPM
- 360° rotating head : No
- Power Type : Corded
- Shipping Weight : 8.8 lbs.