MASTER LOCK 410RED SAFETY LOCKOUT PADLOCK
Red Lockout Padlock, Different Key Type, Master Keyed: No, Thermoplastic Body Material
Model No. 410RED
Red Zenex™ Thermoplastic Safety Padlock, 1-1/2in (38mm) Wide with 1-1/2in (38mm) Tall Shackle
The Master Lock 410 Series Zenex lockout/tagout padlock has a nonconductive thermoplastic body that functions in temperatures from -70 to 350 degrees F; retains its key until locked to ensure it is not left unlocked; and has a keyed different 6-pin tumbler cylinder for security (over 40,000 key codes). “Property of” labels with blank lines for customization and “Danger: Locked Out Do Not Remove” labels in English, French, and Spanish are included. This padlock is part of a lockout/tagout (LOTO) safety procedure required at facilities where a device or energy source needs to be isolated during maintenance and repair. The lock body is Zenex, a UV-stabilized thermoplastic with tensile strength and resistance to corrosion. The shackle is plated to resist corrosion, but non-hardened, as some LOTO procedures require the shackle to be cut with bolt cutters. The lock mechanism is lubricated with a National Sanitation Foundation (NSF) certified lubricant that meets category code H1, designating this lock safe for use in food processing areas. Specifications *Overall dimensions 1-3/4 x 1-1/2 x 3/4 inches (44 x 38 x 19.05 mm) (H x W x D) Weight 3.36 oz. Vertical shackle clearance 1-1/2″ (3.8 cm) Horizontal shackle clearance 25/32″ Shackle diameter 1/4″ (6 mm) Shackle pull force withstood 800 lb. What’s in the Box? 410 Series Zenex padlock Key “Property of” labels (English, Spanish, and French) “Danger: Locked Out Do Not Remove” labels (English, Spanish, and French)
- 410 Thermoplastic Safety Padlock
- 1-1/2in (38mm) wide, 1-3/4in (44mm) tall Thermoplastic black body, shackle with 1-1/2in (38mm) clearance
- Designed exclusively for lockout tagout applications
- Durable, lightweight, non-conductive Thermoplastic lock body
- Customize on-site with permanent, write-on labels
- Compliance with “One Employee, One Lock, One Key” directive directive
- High security, reserved-for-safety cylinder
- Key retaining – ensures that padlock is not left unlocked
- Keyed different, 6-pin tumbler with over 40,000 available key changes cylinder, Shelf Pack Qty 6, Master Carton Qty 36
- Product Number 410RED
- Description Keyed Different, Commercial Boxed Packaging
- Body Width 1-1/2in (38mm)
- Shackle Dimensions A: 1/4in (6mm) B: 1-1/2in (38mm) C: 25/32in (20mm)
- Color Red
Leight-weight (90gr) Zenex composite safety padlock red with a (6mm) hardened steel shackle.
Engineered for use in mechanical lockout-tagout (LOTO) applications.
Key retaining (when shackle is open).
Compliant with regulations: 1 employee = 1 padlock = 1 key (OSHA).
LifeGuard key charting service to ensure unintentional duplication of keys.
Optional available with robust cover and/or laser engraving.
410KARED – Keyed Alike
410MKRED – Master Keyed
410KAMKRED – Keyed Alike and Master Keyed
- Complies with OSHA regulations: Yes
- Supplied keys: 1 (OSHA Standard)
- Shackle diameter: 6 mm
- Shackle height: 38 mm
- Shackle material: Hardened steel
- Body material: Zenex composite
- Laser engraving possible: Yes (optional)
- Key systems: Keyed different or keyed alike
- Master-keyed possible: Yes (optional)
- Padlock labels: “Danger” and “Property of” included in French, English and Spanish
- Key charting service: Yes (optional)
- Lock mechanism: Key retained
- Temperature range: -57 °C to +177 °C
- Pull strenght resistance: 114 Kg
- ATEX-certified: Zone 2
- Chemical resistant: Yes
- Corrosion resistant: No
- Non-magnetic padlock: Yes
- Silicone free: Yes
- UV-stable: Yes