MASTER LOCK 411RED SAFETY LOCKOUT PADLOCK
Red Lockout Padlock, Different Key Type, Master Keyed: No, Thermoplastic Body Material
- Body Width 1-1/2″
- Shackle Width 25/32″
- Shackle Material Hardened Steel
- Shackle Height 1-1/2″
- Shackle Dia. 1/4″
- Body Material Thermoplastic
- Key Type Different
- Item Lockout Padlock
- Legend Danger Locked Out Do Not Remove
- Includes Customizable Labels
- Standards OSHA 1910.147
- Green Certification or Other Recognition UL Environment Claims Validation
- Body Height 3″
- Body Color Red
- Shackle Type Open
- Number of Pins 6
Leight-weight (90gr) Zenex composite safety padlock red with a (6mm) hardened steel shackle.
Engineered for use in mechanical lockout-tagout (LOTO) applications.
Key retaining (when shackle is open).
Compliant with regulations: 1 employee = 1 padlock = 1 key (OSHA).
LifeGuard key charting service to ensure unintentional duplication of keys.
Optional available with robust cover and/or laser engraving.
411KARED – Keyed Alike
411MKRED – Master Keyed
411KAMKRED – Keyed Alike and Master Keyed
- Complies with OSHA regulations: Yes
- Supplied keys: 1 (OSHA Standard)
- Shackle diameter: 6 mm
- Shackle height: 38 mm
- Shackle material: Hardened steel
- Body material: Zenex composite
- Laser engraving possible: Yes (optional)
- Key systems: Keyed different or keyed alike
- Master-keyed possible: Yes (optional)
- Padlock labels: “Danger” and “Property of” included in French, English and Spanish
- Key charting service: Yes (optional)
- Lock mechanism: Key retained
- Temperature range: -57 °C to +177 °C
- Pull strenght resistance: 114 Kg
- ATEX-certified: Zone 2
- Chemical resistant: Yes
- Corrosion resistant: No
- Non-magnetic padlock: Yes
- Silicone free: Yes
- UV-stable: Yes