MASTER LOCK 411YLW SAFETY LOCKOUT PADLOCK
Yellow Lockout Padlock, Different Key Type, Master Keyed: No, Thermoplastic Body Material
- No. 410 & 411 Lightweight Xenoy Safety Lockout Padlocks, Yellow, Keyed Diff.
- Compliance with OSHA “One Employee, One Lock, One Key” directive
- Customize On-Site With Permanent, Write-On Labels
- Designed by safety directors specifically for OSHA lockout compliance – 1 3/4″ tall
- Durable, Lightweight, Non-Conductive Xenoy Lock Body
- Eight colors available
- High Security, reserved-for-safety cylinder with up to 100,000 key changes
- Key retaining ensures that padlocks are not left unlocked
Leight-weight (90gr) Zenex composite safety padlock yellow with a (6mm) hardened steel shackle.
Engineered for use in mechanical lockout-tagout (LOTO) applications.
Key retaining (when shackle is open).
Compliant with regulations: 1 employee = 1 padlock = 1 key (OSHA).
LifeGuard key charting service to ensure unintentional duplication of keys.
Optional available with robust cover and/or laser engraving.
411KAYLW– Keyed Alike
411MKYLW – Master Keyed
411KAMKYLW – Keyed Alike and Master Keyed
- Complies with OSHA regulations: Yes
- Supplied keys: 1 (OSHA Standard)
- Shackle diameter: 6 mm
- Shackle height: 38 mm
- Shackle material: Hardened steel
- Body material: Zenex composite
- Laser engraving possible: Yes (optional)
- Key systems: Keyed different or keyed alike
- Master-keyed possible: Yes (optional)
- Padlock labels: “Danger” and “Property of” included in French, English and Spanish
- Key charting service: Yes (optional)
- Lock mechanism: Key retained
- Temperature range: -57 °C to +177 °C
- Pull strenght resistance: 114 Kg
- ATEX-certified: Zone 2
- Chemical resistant: Yes
- Corrosion resistant: No
- Non-magnetic padlock: Yes
- Silicone free: Yes
- UV-stable: Yes